Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Large species of Mantids wanted, new to Mantids but kept loads of T's and Scorps so not new to Inverts.

Let me know what you have with pics if possible :no1:

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
i can send egg masses. seriously. green get 6-7 inches. easy to get now.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
it depends on what he wants tho.he might be after a real pretty mantis like orhid or flower mantis.who knows.?

i just have those carolinas...we are ate up with them. i don't know how common they are there...i mean you actually pay money for garter snakes so i thought i would offer. i've hatched these out in winter and raised them. big females can draw blood. good mantids but not exotic here. egg masses travel well. i was into them and hatched eggs to feed baby veiled chamelelons. that's all

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
i just have those carolinas...we are ate up with them. i don't know how common they are there...i mean you actually pay money for garter snakes so i thought i would offer. i've hatched these out in winter and raised them. big females can draw blood. good mantids but not exotic here. egg masses travel well. i was into them and hatched eggs to feed baby veiled chamelelons. that's all
im sorry if i there crap he dont want them..lol..cause i dont even know what they are?iv never even heard of them..i saw 1 pic it looks slightly like giant Asian?got any pics?oh im sorry to say this but your pretty ugly..lol

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
im sorry if i there crap he dont want them..lol..cause i dont even know what they are?iv never even heard of them..i saw 1 pic it looks slightly like giant Asian?got any pics?oh im sorry to say this but your pretty ugly..lol

how's your mum? does she miss me jr?

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers Habu and macro :lol2:

Not after anything specific as i am new to the mantid world, just need to know whats out there really.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
hahaha i cant even type today. im sorry if it sounded like "there rubish he dont want them" cause i didnt mean that.i just ment he needs to search around and make sure he gets the right one for him.

·
Registered
71,221 Posts
hahaha i cant even type today. im sorry if it sounded like "there rubish he dont want them" cause i didnt mean that.i just ment he needs to search around and make sure he gets the right one for him.

you rubbed me the wrong way holmes.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
you rubbed me the wrong way holmes.
it come out the wrong way,,thats me typing to fast and messing my words up..im sorry:oops:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts