Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i'd load a few pics of some of mine. I have'nt been on this forum in a while but know some people who might want to see. :)

Noodle

Noodle's babies (mated with a friends vittikins), only 6 left, my friend has 2 left. Im keeping some for myself.

hatchling Steno and pictus.

Nimbus

My Rankins, female called Nova (biggest).

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
awwwww they are all looking great.
your new lodger moved in yet ?

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wohic said:
awwwww they are all looking great.
your new lodger moved in yet ?
Nope, she wont be until next month, she wants to see some people up the country first while she's 'closer' to them than devon. lol
But her room is all ready, we're going to pick her and Betty up when she's done. :)

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
tombraider said:
Great photos. I dont know which i like the best :D and those little hatchilings are soooo cute <3
aw thanks. :)
They'd be cuter if i could get a decent photo! lmao

·
Registered
801 Posts
My fave is def Nimbus. But all the others are great too!! You're very lucky!! :D

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone, means alot. :) I dont have many people who share my interests or to show my reps off to.

dragonsdaddy , Nimbus is great aint he, he is actually for sale, but no ones interested so ive just been keeping him. He was bred by the Lizard Wizard, although i did'nt get him from them (long story) :) lol

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks hun. Ive got tons of pics, just did'nt want to bore people.
but here's some more for the hell of it...

One of the babies that ive decided im keeping.Yet to name her.

Daddy again. fatso.lol

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
i love the anoles and i hope you find her a good home if i had my wd viv sorted i would snap her up (ob she wouldnt go in that but in the small viv i am houseing my baby wd in) my dad loves them and wants me to get some only reps im allowed lol till i get a proper job and pay more rent
manda xx

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lizard_lover said:
i love the anoles and i hope you find her a good home if i had my wd viv sorted i would snap her up (ob she wouldnt go in that but in the small viv i am houseing my baby wd in) my dad loves them and wants me to get some only reps im allowed lol till i get a proper job and pay more rent
manda xx
Aw, well i hope some one does snap HIM up. lmao
He is male. :D
Great personality though, i love him, but i want to keep my baby vit's more so.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts