Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it is 39" long, 25" high and 20" wide. It has a platform giving it a two level effect.
Is this cage, only without the clear tubing! http://www.seapets.co.uk/view-image....1633-large.jpg also has food bowl and water bottle.

Can be taken apart for transportation. Looking for £50 which is less than half what I paid for it.

PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
These are lovely cages, but they saw you coming if they charged you £100 for it. They were under £50 when I saw them for sale, and I saw a similar one for £60 recently. Still, it's nigh on impossible to find them now, so if it's in really good condition it's still a good deal, I suppose.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
These are lovely cages, but they saw you coming if they charged you £100 for it. They were under £50 when I saw them for sale, and I saw a similar one for £60 recently. Still, it's nigh on impossible to find them now, so if it's in really good condition it's still a good deal, I suppose.
Free bump for you..

The reason they are so hard to get hold of now, is because the cage is now a discontinued line from the original company that made them!

So you wont see many about : victory:

I like these cages, but dont need any more cages just now, else I would be too tempted to put something in it !!! Must resist !!

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its in good condition, all clipped together just without the tubing as stated.

We got ours for £105 from a pet shop. I knew it was steep but it was the nicest cage i'd seen, and i wanted the best for my girls.

Thats why i'm not trying to get the full whack back for it ;)

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will accept £40 for this, just need it out of the living room and dont really want it going in the garage... however i may be tempted to use it if i know its out there!

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bumpy. Offers anyone? Heres a pic of it up and a pic of it folded up
slight staining on white plastic due to it being used as the rats toilet, its been bleached and scrubbed and they still insisted on using it instead of their damn potty.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice cage...
Should think you'd be able to send it out via parcel force ?
If you had enough stuff to package it up that is !
I dont, nor do i have boxes or access to boxes that would be big enough to pack it in. Plus wouldn't that ccost a fortune?
Lynda

1 - 13 of 13 Posts