Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Viv Wall // Stack unit for Sale WITH ALL DECOR AND ELECTRICS

The unit itself consists of 9 vivs.

The top tier is 7ft long, 2 deep 2 high. Has a UV starter, two basking spots (angled as per photo), and all decor (consists mainly of wood). LOTS of wood in fact, there is a long cork tube, some upright wood hides along the back wall, some log piles and a large water bowl (big enough for a dwarf monitor to bathe in). Plastic plants, and tree root background

The middle tier is as above but split into two. Two home made rock effect shelves are attached to the outside walls using silicone (so they can be removed with no damage), and both have backgrounds. No decor with these, I'm keeping all my collareds.

The large viv at the bottom is 4ft long, 3ft high and 2ft deep. Comes with lots of birch and mopani wood, a bark effect background, dimming thermostat, water tray, UV starter and two angled batten lamp holders. Also has a habba mist wired in which is only a few months, old. All plants also included.

The three to the left at the bottom are 18 inches long 1ft deep and 1ft high. They all have light fitting (used for arachnids so no UV with these). Bark hides, a crocodile skull and plants in them tho, fully kitted out all with backgrounds.

The two to the right at the bottom are 18 wide, 18 high and 1ft deep. They both have wood decor, the top one has slate also. Fittings are the same as the three to the left. All have light fittings, no UV bulbs. A 600w dimming thermostat heats all five small vivs though each light has its own cable which run into a junctiion box with one lead running from that to the stat.

Total Dimension is 7ft long, 6 ft high and 2ft deep. Splits into 5 pieces for easy transportation and to enable you to decide which layout you prefer, glass lifts out of all the runners, and it is supported at the back to compensate for the fact that the 5 small vivs are only one foot deep.

The contents are as listed above, I've probably left bits out (ie all the small vivs have 25 watt bulbs, either red or moonlight, the stick ones not the round ones..... I also have a few spare 25w and 40w moonlight bulbs, and some 100 watt spot bulbs plus a few 150 watt spots), all 9 vivs have light fittings with cabling wired in (done properly my other half is an electrician), just needs to be detached to transport, then just wire em back up. will not separate any of the vivs, it is to be sold as one unit, so please dont ask for individual items unless it is re the reptiles. Sensible offers only please, we bought it last November from the vivbuilder and are only selling due to separation.

The animals need to be rehomed either before the viv goes, or go with the vivs if you'd like them as well. I have listed them all separately, though will accept sensible offers from experienced, nice people. All are much loved and will really be missed, if I'm a stranger to you ask around on the forum, plenty of people here know me personally and I wouldnt be selling any of it if I didnt have to....... the equipment that goes with it cost more than £700 therefore we are asking for £1,000 or nearest offer for the vivs and equipment, animals not included.

·
Registered
5,806 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi the desert Hairy was sold a while ago now, I havent got online access much now this is the first time I have been on the site in about a month (parents PC), if anyone has any enquiries re the viv or the monitor please direct to [email protected] or contact 07921 813 797 Cheers. IF I'm not allowed to post a moby number please feel free to remove but cant find anything to state otherwise on the forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts