Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I'v been lurking around the forums for quite a while now, with the odd post here and there, but figured now was the right time to get abit more involved. I'v ordered the aqua-pac chameleon vivarium which I believe is 3 ft long, 4 foot high and 17'' deep, and it should come in the next day or two. I'm pretty set on a chameleon, and I'v done probably a years worth of research on them, but I might consider something different. It would me nice to breed something.

I'v been into fish keeping for the past 5 or 6 years, and have worked at a couple of fs in the area, including Viscum which was a valuable experiece.
I'v kept afew reps in the past, a leo gecko, a missisipi map turte and a blue tongue skink. the skink was a rescue after someone found it on their doorstep and brought it to the shop I worked at. Needless the say, for a lizard that had been outside in the middle of winter it wasnt in the best of health, and died shortly after I took it home

I look forward to talking to you guys, and looking after whatever I choose to buy.

·
Registered
407 Posts
hi there welcome to the forum :( sad story about the skink good luck with your future rep :)

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Hi chriscollier, welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will love it here. Sorry to hear about the skink, but next time will be better.

·
*****istrator
11,351 Posts
:welcome: to the forum.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
hiya, welcome

·
Registered
336 Posts
hi chriscollier, welcome to the forum :D