Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im moving into a hostel soon i dont no exact dates but ob i cant take my reptiles with me my sister said she will take the rats if i need her to but not the reps
i need to no if anyone on here can give them EXCELLENT homes
thunder my bt skink i belive to be female is NOT TAME at all and so would need to go to some-one with lots of experiance she will go with her viv which is fully set up and fine for her she is 100% helthly as far as i no i was told she was 6 years old when i got her 18 months ago but i have no idea how true that is

storm my oldest waterdragon i will only let go to some-one who is either a vet nurse or a rescue center due to the fact she does need alot of care and id hate for someone to take her and get fed up with vets bills ect ect

rouge my baby waterdragon will only be allowed to go to someone agin who has experiance with this type of reptile and possibly have some of them already she is about 8 months lost a bit of weight recently due to having worms buts its all cleared up now and is back on the mend putting wieght back on nicely
the waterdragons will NOT come with the viv as they are in together so i cant give one without the other being sold
once all the reps have gone m,y very heavy 5ft x2x2 viv will be up for sale this comes with everything but a uv light
also i have a small viv 2ft x 18 x18 i think :? i can check this thouh it has everything again but a uv light the glass may need refitting as its come a bit loose as its only being stored to house the livefood at the minute

i am not looking for lots of money for anything just excellent home i WILL NOT corrier so please dont ask and i will be asking you alot of questions before i let anything leave my hands
i am in the portsmouth area so you must be able to get to me with a big enough van/car and travel vivs or whatever for the reps
i wont be coming on here alot so please just pm me with any questions rather then post here
thanks alot
manda

p.s as i said i really dont no when il be going it could be next week it could be next month i will keep all people updated
thanks again
manda x

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
will u not be moving in with ur hubbyto be anytime soon? hows the wedding plans going

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
surely u arent going to live in a hostel together :shock:

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
well i hope ur relationship is ok anyway manda and ur alright. hope u dont have to stay in the hostel too long :( do u not have close living friends who could take them til ur in ur own place rather than getting rid of them :(

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
i wouldve liked the skink, i love nasty buggers, but ur just a bit too far away :(

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
im 17yr old and a girl just in case u didnt realise, and i just hope her relationship is ok. She lives in a council house anyway so im assuming its just a temperary move as she lives with her family, not her husband to be.

I'd rather not think so pessimistic about mandas move as there are plenty of reasonable explanations :)

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Manda can you not just get some of us to look after them for you until you find permanent living accomodation. You may regret giving them away once your settled into a new home. I wish i was nearer because i would take them in and defiantly make sure they was returned to you once you was ready to take them back.

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
Hi manda

sorry you have to get rid of reps, I think ross may be a good bet for you as he can take the lot and anyone willing to travel as far as he is has got to be worth a shot.

If all falls through I will take the BTS, I have 3 so one more wont hurt, but I will allow you to deal with the above interest first.
:wink:

regards

Sy

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
rossthedon said:
i will take anything and everything, have a transit van and will travel.
can take even the meanest of the mean. as most members know i run a rescue and these beasts would have the best habitat possible
sorry for going off topic but what have you got up for rehoming at the moment?

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
relasionship is going very very well we have a dep for a flat but its going to take a long time to sort out as these things do
i dont want to go into resons about the hostel thing
sadly i dont have anyone who can look after them as my sister doesnt do "bugs" so feeding is well out of the question and everyone is scared of thunder lol
i no i will hate giving them up but its for the best any whoever takes them i will make sure they keep me updated on pics ect
im only advertising them here as then i no they will be going to people i atleast "know" and not some breeder who will try to make money from them even though none of them are sutable to breed
fazer i thought you might be interested in the bts il keep you updated on whats going on when i can
manda x

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
sorry to hear this manda babe *hugs* hope your okay, I know how much your animals mean to you.xxxx I would have helped if we lived nearer like maxine said look after them until you get on your feet, I am sorry again babe hope everything works out well for you.xxxxx

·
Banned
5,772 Posts

·
Registered
17,120 Posts
Hey Manda,

I know your sister wouldnt want to do the feeding but Could she not house at least just Rouge (that is the old girl isnt it?) and you could go round and feed her?? Just an idea hun.

Hope you find new homes soon!

Bex

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Shame you haven't got an adult male boa or an adult mael royal. I'd have them and give you decent money for.

Anyway, hope things get brighter for you in the near future.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts