Registered
996 Posts
oooh no i would have to disagree
waaaay to sickly
you can get such better shakes than that :whip:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
First of all, it's McDonalds, and secondly, imagine the calories in that thing... :whistling2:

Just make homemade ones. Better tasting and at least you know what is going in it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Ive had two today, i think im either going to throw up or have the lurgy.:devil:
there is probably enough chemicals in 2 shakes to protect you from swine flu for a week!

·
Registered
13,364 Posts
I've never been a fan of the McFlurries but I do like the €1 chocolate sauce sundaes. : victory:

·
Registered
996 Posts
the mcflurries are not bad
the new cornetto ones are good
mmmmmm
may have to take my fat a*s to the drive through, wonder if they do flurries at 1am? :/

·
Registered
20,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First of all, it's McDonalds, and secondly, imagine the calories in that thing... :whistling2:

Just make homemade ones. Better tasting and at least you know what is going in it.
Its limited edition, it will only be on for so long!:devil::lol2:

·
Registered
996 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Its limited edition, it will only be on for so long!:devil::lol2:
its like diabetes in a cup
its limited because as soon as the governemtn report comes back it will be banned :Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
996 Posts
So Co:mf_dribble: aint had that stuff in ages. Was tenalady peeing you off?:lol2:
lol, i am easily wound up by false accusations, little tit
i forgot to mention i used to sell them and donate money to Youth Music [link] which promotes and supports wider aspects of music-making through funding training for music leaders, as well as working strategically to bring together partnership organisations from across the music, education and social sectors.
that would have got even more people on my bandwagon :lol2:

·
Banned
9,811 Posts
You'll get fat.ter

·
Registered
996 Posts
You'll get fat.ter
run to mcdonalds in a 'pre shake calorie burn' training regime
then get the bus home with a big mac meal and 2 shakes cos it took so long to get served you got hungry in the queue

·
Registered
20,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
run to mcdonalds in a 'pre shake calorie burn' training regime
then get the bus home with a big mac meal and 2 shakes cos it took so long to get served you got hungry in the queue
Im starting to feel a bit ill actually :lol2: just going to drink 2 pints of water that will flush me out. I need to start eating healthly and working out. Its just getting off my arse and doing it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts