Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok got that wrong help!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do i insert photos in my posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers everyone will attempt to sort out. FAZER 600 are youy called that because of a love of two wheeled things?

·
Premium Member
9,386 Posts
shipo.1066 said:
cheers everyone will attempt to sort out. FAZER 600 are youy called that because of a love of two wheeled things?
Yes mate, I use the same username for everywhere as I own one and its easy for me to remember :wink:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
to 16 bit.
i went to photoshack and uploaded my photos now how do i get them to this thread. yes i am a complete computer luddite :lol: and proud of it.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
now uve uplaoded them u will see 3 links under the photo.

click on the bottom one and it will pop up "copied"

then come here and make a new post and hit ctrl + v and it will past ethe link from photobucket. then hit submit post and it shoudl pop up

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
fazer600sy said:
shipo.1066 said:
Yes mate, I use the same username for everywhere as I own one and its easy for me to remember :wink:
Should have called myself TL1000S then! 8)

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Sorry, how rude of me, welcome to the forum Shipo :welcome:

There is a guide to putting pictures on in the 'Snake Pictures' forum. Goos luck sussing that one out! :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
to 16 bit many thanx will try that. to fazer. could have called myself gsx750 or fj1100 or xt600. yes i am well and truly addicted. :lol:

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Double post. Cool, the snake and bike club!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cheers and thank you. please forgive my ignorance (and spelling) till i get used to all this

1 - 14 of 14 Posts