Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
no dont feed them they can do damage just throw them away if you keep mealies in the fridge it will slow down the process of turning but i believe they loose some nutrional value if you do that
please correct me nicely if im wrong
manda xx

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
it does save a bit of money takes a whike to get them all up and running but very easy i dont really bother with mine just let them get on with it!!!!
manda xx

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
tiny tiny tiny eggs you cant see them with your eyes they are that small
i dont clean mine out till i can pick the mealies up with tweesers just keep removing uneaten food and replacing it
manda xx

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
lol yer to speed up the precess i put my box of eggs ontop of rouges viv to make sure they get above room temp it seems to help same with bettles and grubs they are all ontop of the vivs
manda xx

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
i wait till i can see atleast 1 small worm then i take the bettles out it does take time for the worms to hatch i think its something silly like a month can be more i put about 30-40 bettles into a cricket tub with ready-brek as a substrate and i spray the sides with water every couple of days and i feed thekm on mealie diet plus and cabbage
manda xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.