Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
What a good show :2thumb:

There were a lot of tables in a huge hall, and loads of people. We were quite lucky. We arrived at 10:00, joined the club and got a coke then went outside and joined the queue in about 4th place. By 11:00 the queue was all the way down the street. We left at 12:30 and the queue was still all the way down the street with more arriving by the minute !!

Loads of animals there. Inverts, loads of different snakes and lizards, even some frogs and axolotls. The highlights for us were a diamond/jungle cross carpet python which we nearly bought from sw-morelia/snakewispera. He (the carpet) was really good looking and someone is gonna get a belter. Then there were some children's pythons, which I wanted, and were a good price but the O/H reminded me that we were always gonna have just carpets. Finaly there were 2 coastal jag carpets. I got the male. He's lovely and I'll post picture in a week when we feed him.
I never got he name of he seller which is a shame. If you see this please PM me : victory:

We saw the police at one point. Presumably they were there as a result of he huge number of people. There was no trouble of any kind as far as we saw. The organizers and sellers were meticulous with complying with all the rules they'd been asked to follow.

Also saw a couple of people we recognized and spoke with Ashmashmash.

Gotta find a name for the new boy now and tuck him up till we feed him next saturday.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I was there at about 10:40, then left about 12ish seeing as my sister took me so couldn't stay for too. Didn't get a detailed look round but from what I saw there was a pretty good selection, a good size for my first show so was very impressed. I saw the carpet snickers was on about, gorgeous snake... didn't see how much it was though.

Bought 2 cresties in the end so thanks to Julia (wohic) and Will from Global Geckos if you see this :2thumb:

·
Registered
847 Posts

Our new female beardie from kkchameolens:flrt:(not best pic taken on photo)

·
Registered
107 Posts
i got a albino mack leo from the big yellow gecko ppl lol

gorg leo, she was really helpfull and gave us her number so we can order some more for doncater

very pleased with my buys, well what the bf bought me :) x

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
With 3 kids, babysitting offers are very rare, so didn't get to go either :(

But hoping to get to the Donny show!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
We couldnt make it there either but have made plans, and found a sitter fur daughter so we can be at donny.
:2thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts