·
Registered
16,933 Posts
you may have a better response posting this in the classifieds :2thumb:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They're really nice as pets as long as they're trained well. Mine's a nice boy, runs around the house alot and loves to hide but they love attention as well, a bit like extra hyper cats.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I don't know anything about meerkats as pets, only about them in the wild, but surely they should be kept in groups or couples at the least?

You don't get much more sociable animals than meerkats and to me the beauty of them is how they do things as a team.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They enjoy the company of many different animals such as cats. I have 2 cats. Be assured he's not neglected just because I don't have another meerkat

·
Registered
508 Posts
I don't know anything about meerkats as pets, only about them in the wild, but surely they should be kept in groups or couples at the least?

You don't get much more sociable animals than meerkats and to me the beauty of them is how they do things as a team.
Thats correct ChokolateLatte, Meerkats are highly sociable animals and need company of their own kind. There is nothing more amazing than to witness Meerkats working as part of a team and no family bond more strong than a Meerkat Mob :flrt:

They enjoy the company of many different animals such as cats. I have 2 cats. Be assured he's not neglected just because I don't have another meerkat
Do you just have the one Meerkat (that in the classified) that you allow to free rome with your two cats Steph?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts