Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after finding out my beloved "BIG DAVE" is acually a "BIG DAVINA" I went to C2C today and added Grissom to our pack

and not leaving Dave out

·
Registered
89 Posts
C2C = coast to coast? :razz:
i was down there the other week seeing what they had in. that shop should move to a bigger place.
nice dragons aswell by the way!

·
Registered
89 Posts
haha.
i'd love to work there :lol:
theres a reptile house in 'boro advertised in the yellow ad mag, is it any good??
or you know of any other decent ones in the north east?

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ive heard of it but never been, im too much of a c2c fan lol, johns pets and coulby newham pet shop sell reps but dont have a great selection

·
Registered
608 Posts
Beautiful Water Dragons :) Your Dave/Davina looks a lot like my poorly Chilli

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
lovely dragons. like ur water bowl idea, might pinch that te hehe :p

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
:flrt: :flrt: wow. Going to have to get used to calling Dave Davina :eek:oo: I hope Grissom loves her as much as i do and who knows maybe in the future there may actually be a baby Dave :flrt:

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:lol2: i still call her Dave i probably always will, my daughter calls them the 2 Daves:lol2:

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
we have a female cat called damien who got her name due to being a evil feral kitten. I did mean to change her name when she got older and not so nasty but it seams weird callign her something other than damien now. We also have 3 female green anoles that all look the same so they are known as the three madonnas :lol2:

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
There here :D Think I annoyed them setting up the dimmer stat. Ones run and hid and the other is sitting on its log giving me the evil eye :grin1:

Will hopefully have some photos tomorrow :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts