1,527 Posts
Awww, hes gorgeous! My friend had a Royal called Loki lol :lol:

He's gorgeous, little fatty :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, really! cool!

Yeah he is a beast, lol. Ccompared to other one (who, like you i thought was male, turns out to be female), when i held him it was like, OMG!

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Oh hes lovely.. hope he settles in well for you.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Sph7nx said:
LOL, really! cool!

Yeah he is a beast, lol. Ccompared to other one (who, like you i thought was male, turns out to be female), when i held him it was like, OMG!
Lol, well hopefully like me you'll be pleased the other one was female! It was actually really good news for me :lol: :lol: I held them together the other night, now they are going to make some absolutely stunning babies!

He really looks lovely though....I have a real soft spot for Royals! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, he seems to have had an excellent start in life, so hopefully, he'll do well.

Yeah when i heard the other was female, i thought, well atleast later on, if i want to, can breed them. But i have no plans for that at the moment, just making sure they are healthy and happy etc is my main priority :)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Lol. Its always good to have the option to breed them. Iv kept royals before the ones I have now, and have always wanted to breed snakes. My female I have now wasn't initially meant to be a breeder, but as she grew up she developed such fantastic colours, and it would be a shame not to breed her. And as I found a stunning male to go with her....well...Im chuffed! He was exactly what I was looking for too, really hi gold. So im really happy with everything :lol:

I can see that little Mr.Royal getting to be a big fatty! He is lovely... I know I have siad it a lot but he is :lol: :lol: Lovely patterning. *Plots to steal* :twisted: :lol: :p

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Very pretty royal. I've got a Loki too.... but that one's a bunny :lol:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol. Lots of Loki's. I have wanted a pet called Loki for a while now, i didnt think the name was so popular, lol.

Do the ones you guys know live up to the name ?- Loki being the Nordic God of mischief

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Sph7nx said:
Do the ones you guys know live up to the name ?- Loki being the Nordic God of mischief
Definitely :roll: Mine's really called Lokelani but she got shortened to Loki for being a silly bouncy poppet / big giant nuisance!!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hmmm, well my friends one escaped and died.... :? :lol:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
amanda75 said:
Sph7nx said:
Definitely :roll: Mine's really called Lokelani but she got shortened to Loki for being a silly bouncy poppet / big giant nuisance!!
Lol, bless her! :)

Hmmm, well my friends one escaped and died.... Confused Laughing
:( i hope this one doesnt

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a baby corn (not sure what kind :oops: ) called Loki
I have 4 more called, Apophis, Vasuki, Anbraxas & Ghengis Khan, I like historical names like that, I've got a couple of Iguanas with odd-ish names too

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ekips said:
I have a baby corn (not sure what kind :oops: ) called Loki
I have 4 more called, Apophis, Vasuki, Anbraxas & Ghengis Khan, I like historical names like that, I've got a couple of Iguanas with odd-ish names too
Our other RP is called Azazel, but that was back in the day when we thought she was a he, but kept the name, lol.

Had an RP before called Hel - (Loki's daughter, in history, not my snakes )

1 - 18 of 18 Posts