Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new cat, Marmite.
She's a little nutter, follows you around like a dog, is MEGA affectionate - mugs you infact - and is also needing a bit of TLC, she is dirty, stinky and has sore/dry skin from her old home, she's 3 years old and is an ex breeding queen, but is teeeeeeny, just thought i'd share. They've been on my 'most wanted' list for a while.
She's a daft moo, into everything and makes loads of noise... :lol2: She is a little poorly at the min too though and has a bad tummy, and picky with her food. Vets on Tuesday though.
So get well soon Marmite thoughts needed. :flrt:

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
aww was going to ask if it was a spyex(sp) but just seen she was in your sig shes pretty and cute in her own way

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
awww how can anyone hate her she's blooming gorgeous....

okay i stand corrected my other half went 'eurgh thats horrible' :? Each to their own, personally though hun i think she's just lovely!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im sorry to say but i dont like it! i would like it if it had fur! : victory:
a face only a mother could love... :lol2: She's been described as a 4-legged alien before so you're not alone... lol

·
Registered
25,485 Posts
OMG!!! A sphynx is in my top 5 wanted kitties!!! *lol* She's gorgeous!!!!

·
Registered
999 Posts
How can you not like that....Shes lovely!!

I wont show mum, she loves ALL cats!! and it will be on her list as well :2thumb:

·
Registered
524 Posts
the name is pefect!! my late grandad used to call me marmite for the same reason lol.. not keen on those cats but still cute hehe

·
Registered
31,909 Posts
Aww, she's gorgeous! And obviously loving being with you and enjoying all the attention.

One thing's for sure, she's going to have a better life with you than she had before!!

However, I wouldn't describe her as teeny at all, I wouldn't even describe her as small, Sphynx and Devon Rexes are not terribly big cats, being foreign in type, she looks about average size for a female to me.

I hope you can sort out all her medical problems and that she brings you a lot of happiness!

·
Viva Le France.
18,842 Posts
You have a ps3. :2thumb: Oh yeah, the cats cool too.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I just showed my other half - just so he knows how lucky he is that I only brought home a semi ferral oriental :lol2:
Bless her - it's personality that counts and she sounds like a little sweet heart.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
Awww wow, what a beautiful kitteh!

I've always wanted one of those kits but was never allowed, my mom said they look like a old mans bum so i replied "oh, like your face then"

had to run a mile before she killed me XD

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
just noticed the red bimbo seat XD My OH sister got her daughter christened yesterday and she got a pink one for a pressie, looks like a giant potty :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Add me to the ones that like her, all the best with her recovery

1 - 20 of 63 Posts