Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
:D BOGWIN! :D
Now thats funny!
Mind you i had a cali called ELVIS coz he was the king! Unfortunatley he escaped one day and ended up in next doors kitchen,the lady came and knocked,i removed him and as i went out the front door said"ELVIS HAS NOW LEFT THE BUILDING...."Its true honest!
She didn't laugh though, miserable old cow!

·
Registered
991 Posts
simonc said:
Now thats funny!
Mind you i had a cali called ELVIS coz he was the king! Unfortunatley he escaped one day and ended up in next doors kitchen,the lady came and knocked,i removed him and as i went out the front door said"ELVIS HAS NOW LEFT THE BUILDING...."Its true honest!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
lovely snakes.
Bogwin :lol: :lol: very funny.

ive got a corn called bunny, the name was my sisters idea so when my neace gets asked at school to take a pet in she can take her bunny :lol:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. Bogwin is called bogwin because when we were looking for names for your baby (luckly the baby was a girl) he wanted to call a boy Bogwin so I thought i better let him call the snake Bogwin. Junctions wife :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
simonc said:
Now thats funny!
She didn't laugh though, miserable old cow!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts