Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my little girl.. i love her soooo much. She is a cb06. She is a princess missing her tiara.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Nat xxx she is a real cutie xxx

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
unfortunately, i took the pics too close.. will try to stay back when taking more, the next time.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Lovely hoggy, nice to see another hoggy keeper :D
This is one of mine (can see a few more in the sig!) Jackson a CB05 stripe male, doing his usual with an unsuspecting pink! (Having already eaten 2 fuzzies I think :shock: )

·
Registered
543 Posts
Busybee, pendlehog has a new favourite snake so maybe we can talk him into giving us all those hoggies.

Duzzie

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Ive already told you hands off :lol: If you give it a go just beware of the ferocious guard dog on duty :wink:

I'll stop stealing this thread with my piccies now :lol:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hannah, nice to hear from u. I am desperate to get more hoggies.. they are just gorgeous arent they? Are u feeding ur hoggie fuzzies and then a pinkie?

"ok Duzzie... go and get them babe while i chat here .hahahaha"

He is beautiful.
any chance to see the rest of ur hoggies?

Been after hoggies for ages now and cant believe i have finally got Puffee. She is doing grand and the best thing ever.
Will find more when in Ireland or even sooner.

Got them Duzzie ... now scarper.lol.

xxxxxxx just kidding xxx

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lovely puppy dog BTW.
sweet

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Well Jackson is pretty much a dustbin, he'll eat anything! He usuallygets 2 fuzzies but this pink was refused by someone else so he got that too! I dont have pics of everyone but heres the ones I do have:

Female dusty hog hatchling (Esper):

Another of Jackson:

Lanstrom - female CB05 western:

Male dusty hog hatchling (Skutter):

Ive also got a female Madagascan hog I'll eventually get some pics of! I also keep 2 mexi pines and a false water cobra.

·
Registered
301 Posts
such cute little snakes...i want one :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They are gorgeous Hannah. I am so envious of u having them all. Good for u. Beautiful pics of them. How many altogether do u have?

Puffee is eating 2 large pinkies and she is a cb06. Putting on the weight nicely and growing steadily.

Thats it .. i have to get more.

Duzzie grab the chequebook, we have to go hoggie shopping.lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts