Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coluber Jugularis...Lovely healthy snake ...I'm only parting with him as I have over 30 eggs to contend with at the moment and so need the space...He's fast,but quite easy to handle and has never bitten me,but I would say some experience is necessary to keep these...almost fully grown,about 6ft long,feeds very well on defrost.. £50 no offers.. Collection from Nottingham or I can deliver if close by...email for photo,info...etc [email protected]

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Sorry for the post I have no interest in buying but...

I'm wondering if you're the same whipsnake fan we sold a pair to last year sometime? We're from mansfield and (if it was indeed you) we met you with a melanistic pair at the Hutt on the A60....

Anyway apologies if i've got the wrong dude, your email address rings a bell is all. If it was you then hope you're keeping ok :)

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
and to stop you getting 6 squillion emails asking for pictures here is what a melanistic caspian whip looks like:

obvisouly these aren't the exact animal in question but as you can see not muhc room for variation with this species!

Sorry again for the hi-jack :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts