Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought my first bearded dragon! shes beautiful! will put up a pic soon letting her settle in abit before i harrass haha :D after having a look around she's running around nicely and seems to watch me walk around my bedroom which i suppose is a good thing, shes very alert!
now just got to wait for my girlfriends reaction when she comes home and there's randomly another lizard, wish me luck!

·
Registered
130 Posts
it seems everyone is buying themselves crimbo pets this year . (i had been wanting one for last 6 months and it wasnt bought on spur of the moment i hasten to add (before people write about a pet not just being for crimbo) )

ive just bought ( via an ad on this forum ) a green iggy

picked it (carnt call it him or her yet for obvious reasons :) ) up on thursday evening and was quite worried as it hadnt moved from it shelf all day yesterday but around 10 last night it suddenly came to life and climbed down ate all it food ,had a wander round and was fine. it has been wandering around no probs today so i`m a very happy chappy :)

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive been wanting a beardie for a while now, wasnt so much a spur of the moment thing, more of a "i just got paid, ive bought all my christmas presents, i can now afford it" thing :D

hope you have a great christmas too tombraider!

and if anyone wants to offer any tips or advice with beardies please feel free, you can never know too much!

·
Registered
130 Posts
leogirl said:
ive been wanting a beardie for a while now, wasnt so much a spur of the moment thing, more of a "i just got paid, ive bought all my christmas presents, i can now afford it" thing :D

i hope you dont think i was getting at you with my post about pets for crimbo as i didnt mean anything by it and i appoligise if you did .

it`s just i was bought up with my parents saying whenever i asked for a puppy for christmas , the reply would be : a puppy just isnt for christmas , there`s gotta be some left over for sandwiches on boxing day .

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
i havent got any animals for xmas but ive got a new 6ft vivarium coming today for my bosc monitor, Don Vito!

Be prepared for pictures later :)

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
quezz said:
it seems everyone is buying themselves crimbo pets this year . (i had been wanting one for last 6 months and it wasnt bought on spur of the moment i hasten to add (before people write about a pet not just being for crimbo) )

ive just bought ( via an ad on this forum ) a green iggy

picked it (carnt call it him or her yet for obvious reasons :) ) up on thursday evening and was quite worried as it hadnt moved from it shelf all day yesterday but around 10 last night it suddenly came to life and

climbed down ate all it food ,had a wander round and was fine. it has
been wandering around no probs today so i`m a very happy chappy :)

Awwww he/she is lovely, looks just like mine! :D

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
quezz said:
leogirl said:

i hope you dont think i was getting at you with my post about pets for crimbo as i didnt mean anything by it and i appoligise if you did .

it`s just i was bought up with my parents saying whenever i asked for a puppy for christmas , the reply would be : a puppy just isnt for christmas , there`s gotta be some left over for sandwiches on boxing day .
nah thats cool, i know alot of people do that over christmas, thats how i ended up with one of my cats, abandoned christmas present.
and a very lovely iggy by the way! :D

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aww that is too cute! :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
littlelinnnies said:
heres a pic of mine for you to see. :D

bless , i bet your as crazy about yours as i am about mine . :)

if you dont mind me asking , is it on a blanket inside the viv ? :?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Aww 'it's' gorgeous, Great present.

Sadly I've had to out my Bearded Dragon on hold for the moment. Got most of the equipment set up and then a few complications arose as to my girlfriend worrying about looking after it when I'm not staying at her flat and something to do with inspectors coming around the flats in the new year (maybe to assess who needs a new kitchen/bathroom first)

So I've had to put it on hold until I can get my own place :-(
Got myself all excited too :p

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
iv added to more to my collection today to!iv had 2 adult leos off a girl on the forum.their sooo cute and way better then any other crimbo present ill get. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts