Reptile Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I got these name plates made up a couple of years ago for 3 of my snakes after picking up a business card From the kempton park expo.

I wanted to get another one made for my retic but have lost the card and can't find anything on t'internet!

Does any one know where I can get these made?

Cheers for any help people!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Could look for companys that do metal engraving? or contact people that dog dog tags for dogs ect? that might be somewhere to start :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
The last time I got something engraved I think it was at a shoe repair shop.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I do know what you mean,but,can't remember the exact name/term for this. You need an engravers, (don't think it is actually called engraver) that do cups,trophies and shields.
so,if you have a shop near you,that sell these,ask them who they recommend.

Schools,clubs,societies etc are also a good place to inquire,like your local golf club.

Reactions: minz

·
Registered
197 Posts
Shops that do trophies/ badges and that type of thing might be able to do it?

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Most towns usually have a shop that does this. Quite often it's combined with a shoesmith.

Reactions: maxcherry

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers for the help guys! I'll have to have a search!

Quite annoying really! The company who's card I threw away were cheap, quick and the plates were done really well!

Note to self..... Never throw anything away again ever!..................

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
If you have a timpsons near to you they might do it. Out of interest what size are the ones you got made?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Cheers for the help guys! I'll have to have a search!

Quite annoying really! The company who's card I threw away were cheap, quick and the plates were done really well!

Note to self..... Never throw anything away again ever!..................

Yes,throwing stuff away is always regretted......our houses just get too small :lol2:.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Try this website

TMB Create!

I picked up their card at Doncaster. I think the signs were metal effect plastic, but they looked very good and not tacky or cheap looking at all.

I might be ordering some stuff from them myself soon.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Try this website

TMB Create!

I picked up their card at Doncaster. I think the signs were metal effect plastic, but they looked very good and not tacky or cheap looking at all.

I might be ordering some stuff from them myself soon.

Mr jack w you are a diamond! TMB create is the company I've been looking for!
Your right though about the gear they sell! I've had no issues with the quality and the price I thought was reasonable! Thanks again

·
Premium Member
16,486 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts