Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here i have for sale is a Microclimate B2ME Pulse Stat, It is practically brand new i have a few of these and ended up with one too many so it has hardly been used at all- may even have the box somewhere (i will try and find it for the buyer)

I am asking £35 including postage, i believe these are normally around £50? I havent had to buy one for a long time now but a quick search online shows they are around this price so i think £35 postaged is a fair price to ask

It looks as it would brand new so if you want any pictures have a look online

I have taken the following information from somone selling on ebay:

MICROCLIMATE B2ME PULSE PROPORTIONAL THERMOSTAT WITH MAGIC EYE FOR NIGHT TIME TEMPERATURE DROP - 600w
Microclimate B2ME Pulse prop Thermostat are pulse proportional thermostats designed specifically to control non light emitting sources of heat such as ceramic heaters. The heater can be a minimum of 5 watts up to a maximum of 600 watts. with the added facility of allowing a night time temperature drop.
For the night time drop mode to work correctly the "magic eye" indicated on the lid must be able to see if it is day or night i.e. See a window or a light source which is turned off at night.
The thermostat can control loads of 5 watts up to a maximum of 600 watts.

Please PM me if you are interested, paypal accepted as a gift (as to not incure any fee's) also cash on collection is ok! Please check my other thread below for more reptile equipment i have available- please note i am happy to combine postage should you want more than one item! :2thumb:

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=9615046

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts