Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanted to let people know how good a company Microclimate is.....

i wrote them an e mail late last night,telling them of a few thermostat failures i had,the stats were just under 4 years old,having been bought back in 2008

this morning i found a waiting e mail from the company,telling me...

if i send the stats back to them with a £5 note to cover return carriage...

they will fix ALL my stats FREE of charge and post them back to me

imo it's NOT often you find customer service as good as Microclimate....

no arguements,no questions..

just send them to us and we will send them back 100% working

thank you microclimate

cheers shaun

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I can vouch for this -I posted a few weeks ago when I plugged my iron into the stat (doh!). Clive at Microclimate offered to repair for free, just £5 required for return postage. Legend.

+1 Promoter of Microclimate.
it was Paul who e mailed me,but he enclosed a phone number for Clive should i wish to talk

i could not believe how quick they got back to me,also how there was NO hassle or questions...

just send them to us and we will send you them back 100% fixed

by far the best response i've had from any customer service

imo it's hard in this day and age to find a company,that actually cares about you,after they have already have your cash for their product:no1:

cheers shaun

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
I too think their customer service is superb, I recently had a stat fail, it was bought last year and I couldn't find the proof of purchase, phoned and explained, sent it of enclosing £5 for return postage and just over a week later they sent my stat back to me working again, excellent service. :no1:

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i sent my failed thermostats at 10am on 29/11/2012.....

today 3/12/2012 at lunctime i got an e mail telling me...

that my thermostats are FIXED and are being couriered to my house tomorrow

imo thats a pretty amazing turn around time,from recieving,to fixing,then returning my stats (FREE of charge)

:2thumb: MICROCLIMATE :2thumb:

cheers shaun:no1:

Reactions: AilsaM

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Good Wolverhampton lads you see :2thumb:

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
well i sent my failed thermostats at 10am on 29/11/2012.....

today 3/12/2012 at lunctime i got an e mail telling me...

that my thermostats are FIXED and are being couriered to my house tomorrow

imo thats a pretty amazing turn around time,from recieving,to fixing,then returning my stats (FREE of charge)

:2thumb: MICROCLIMATE :2thumb:

cheers shaun:no1:
Great service or what! Though I never got an email from them, my stat was returned a week later, fixed and all I had to pay was 5 quid for postage.

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great service or what! Though I never got an email from them, my stat was returned a week later, fixed and all I had to pay was 5 quid for postage.
i ommited to say,i had to pay £5 return postage.....

but considering it was 5 stats,it worked out at a pound a stat....

so did not think it worth mentioning such a small fee

it was Paul on here i made first contact with,he has been nothing but HELPFULL,even though he's been on holliday,he e mailed me from home,to let me know what was going on (he quickly replied to EVERY e mail i sent)

cheers shaun

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
i ommited to say,i had to pay £5 return postage.....

but considering it was 5 stats,it worked out at a pound a stat....

so did not think it worth mentioning such a small fee

it was Paul on here i made first contact with,he has been nothing but HELPFULL,even though he's been on holliday,he e mailed me from home,to let me know what was going on (he quickly replied to EVERY e mail i sent)

cheers shaun
I never knew there was someone on here from MicroClimate, I just contacted them directly via the phone number on the box, can't remember the guys name I spoke to but he really was most helpful and really polite to speak with too.

·
Registered
4,918 Posts
But that's what your supposed to do 'Return product and send money' it says on the package.

So there just doing what they say they will do.

Happy Monday Everyone

·
Registered
547 Posts
Reading this I think any further purchases are going to be microclimate, especially when their new stat come ou, not that I have had any issues with my Habistats though.

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
But that's what your supposed to do 'Return product and send money' it says on the package.

So there just doing what they say they will do.

Happy Monday Everyone
True but with mine I could not find the proof of purchase so was expecting to pay to have it repaired but when I explained the problem and that I couldn't find the proof of purchase I was told there would be no charge, just 5 quid for return postage.

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
True but with mine I could not find the proof of purchase so was expecting to pay to have it repaired but when I explained the problem and that I couldn't find the proof of purchase I was told there would be no charge, just 5 quid for return postage.
it was the same for me pal.....

NO questions,NO hassle,just...

send them to us with a fiver,then we'll fix them and send them back FREE of charge .....!!!

they also explained what the failures were and how they were caused.....

could NOT ask for more ...:no1:

^^^^^
which was refreshing,considering how many companys out there,are only after your cash,then to hell with you after they get it:whistling2:

cheers shaun

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Last time I had a problem with a microclimate stat I just popped it over on my lunch break they fixed it there and then

No if but's maybe's

·
Registered
745 Posts
Yeah, I had one of these a little over 2 years ago, my dimmer finally died after 3 years continuous service.
Although it was out of warranty, I phoned up to see if anything could be done, and had exactly this, although I sneaked in a week or two before they asked for £5 returns, just £2!

Again, no worries about not having recipt any more, and it came back completely fixed.

When I'm through uni and keeping animals again, I can't see myself using any other brand tbh.

·
Registered
27,924 Posts
it was the same for me pal.....

NO questions,NO hassle,just...

send them to us with a fiver,then we'll fix them and send them back FREE of charge .....!!!

they also explained what the failures were and how they were caused.....

could NOT ask for more ...:no1:

^^^^^
which was refreshing,considering how many companys out there,are only after your cash,then to hell with you after they get it:whistling2:

cheers shaun
I know I'm sticking with MicroClimate stats, their service is first class!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts