Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tuther night i got woken by my royal thrashing around her cage, she had crawled through a ring in a plastic plant and got stuck :x but she was well behaved while i shakilly weilded a pair of scissors around her. 8)

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol ye no lastin damage she just had a dimple around her body were the plant was, and as i said she didnt bite or hiss wen i helped her out so she was well behaved considering :D

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
glad shes ok,naughty little buggers are'nt they?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
man that reminds me of one of my kingsnakes years back , he managed to push a small round vent out and tried getting through the hole, i didnt notice until the next day, he was swollen so bad i had to cut the back of the viv in half to free him.

your snake was lucky you found him before the swelling kicked in.

Paul.

·
Registered
632 Posts
my boa got herself wedged in a terracota ornament its really embarrasing when u realise whats going on isn't it!! and yeah i can remember the shakes!! i looked like i had parkinsons!! hammer and chissel in hand.........ended upgettin someone else to do it in the end the things we do for snakes eh!?

·
Registered
48 Posts
my grey banded kingsnake did something similar when staying at coast to coast for his holidays with his half cocunut hide. unfortunately no one saw and he suffered a fatal injury :(

Well done for noticing and being able to help :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts