Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's looking more and more like I'm going to be moving abroad and I think it would be best to find my yearling BRB a good home with someone here rather than take her with me, I don't know if it's 100% definate that I'm going yet but it's more than likely, obviously if I'm not going I will keep her.I wouldn't want any money for her all that I would ask is she's looked after and loved and to send me a pic of how she's doing quite regularly.
She's about 2.5 feet quite slender but an amazing feeder and steady grower, she's also tame as anything and very active and inquisitive.
I will take some pics when she's out of shed.

·
Registered
9,738 Posts
i'd take her if I was nearer but i don't drive so couldn't collect her.
good luck finding her a good home, think who ever takes her on would be more than happy to email you pics etc!

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
hi i have pm'd you

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Im actually in Luton again, so i am pretty close. am heading to essex tomorrow night.... is that near you?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not exactly near me but not a million miles away either, I'm not going to be around for the next week or so, so if anyone wanted to look at her it would have to be after then.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Just curious but where in Surrey?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I'll take her if you still need to find her a home. Will be willing to give a bit of cash too.

I'd advise against giving a snake away for free as to stop the freebie hunters.

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
Hi Mate I would be interested as well, would also support your pocket a tad.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts