Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought id add a few pics of my pueblans :)

normal female

hypo male

apricot female

halloween female

oreo female

please excuse the quality - phone cam x

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they were about £80 or so x

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thank you!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Can I ask did you go to america to get the BHB milks or do they ship them over? Really interested in getting some of the milk snakes morphs.

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hi :)

i work at the reptile room and we have imports every 3 months or so, next one is the end of the month :)

anything (CITES permitting) can be ordered through the shop with a deposit, although there are still a few left :)

they are stunning snakes, i cant wait until they grow and fully develop the colours!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
hi :)

i work at the reptile room and we have imports every 3 months or so, next one is the end of the month :)

anything (CITES permitting) can be ordered through the shop with a deposit, although there are still a few left :)

they are stunning snakes, i cant wait until they grow and fully develop the colours!
Do you think it is possible for just a regular member of the public could order on eor two and get them shipped over here?

·
Registered
237 Posts
That Halloween and Oreo are amazing, not seen anything like 'em over here in Ireland :2thumb: defenetily something for the wishlist
Would these usually come up for sale at shows?

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
That apricot and halloween are beautiful!

Reactions: storm

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you think it is possible for just a regular member of the public could order on eor two and get them shipped over here?
yes, but with all the costs involved an min order amount it would not be cheap!

the halloween is orange and black, my phone cam is not great at picking up colours unfortunately! x

1 - 20 of 22 Posts