Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have searched and I cannot find any millipede thread. So I thought I would start one as I quite like them and I dont think they are talked about enough.

So I would like to keep this thread going so that other people can refer to it for advice and tips. Also to just see other peoples millipede and setups

So add pics of you millipede and their setups. Talk about them in general, and any plans to breed certain species of millipede.

I will start with my own -

My Female African Fire Millipede called Ruby, She is about a year old, and now fully grown (I think). She is the first millipede that I ever got and have never met a friendlier millipede. So here is a pic

My next millipede is my Vietnamese Rainbow Millipede, called Ava. She is very small and only a few months old. She hides away all the time and only comes out when I have to find her. I think she just eats the substrate. Here is a pic

I will try to find a pic of where they live later

So everyone start talking and adding pic so millipedes

:2thumb:: victory::2thumb:: victory::2thumb:: victory::2thumb:: victory::2thumb:: victory:

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
there are nineteen pages of results for a simple search of 'millipede' within the help section

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I wanted to make a massive thread, for talking about just millipedes. There is no one thread that is called the millipede thread, and actually there is only 2 PAGES. PLEASE change the name back

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No one at all?????????

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah like my one that I posted a pic of above, but there is lots of different types of fire millipede

·
Registered
538 Posts
really like the african fire what set up do have pics pls:2thumb:

·
Registered
11,756 Posts
I have a milli:2thumb:
Don't know what type it is!
Looks like it could be an Narceus americanus, sometimes they do come out with their banding that thickness.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
really like the african fire what set up do have pics pls:2thumb:
I will get some pics of my african fire setup later

Here's a pic of my Centrobolus sp "Mozambique"

Sadly one of them passed away end of last year.

Also have some A.gigas but don't have pictures of them.
They look very nice, are they a type of fire millipede?

·
Registered
555 Posts

Not the greatest pic but here's mine in my Crestie viv

Reactions: Tequila

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Does anyone have any of the more unusual millipedes, like the barbados neon millipedes, etc.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.