Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got man flu at the moment (not sure if I`ll make it through the weekend!) and was feeling almost human for an hour earlier, and was feeling bored so I just got a few random pics....hope you like!

female woma

male IJ jag

male cali king (eyes just cleared so should shed any day)

BRB`s

female ATB (just darkening up to go into shed)

female rosy boa (at least 20 years old! previously owned by Geoff Clarke :notworthy:)

male hypo burmese python het granite poss het albino.

·
Registered
13,305 Posts
Lovely pics (and snakes of course) ian :) brbs are fab, thats a really nice cali king too (face full of character) and that hypo burm! its like everyone knows i would love one but havent got room....so they keep showing me pics of them! :devil: :lol2:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
totally love that Burm!
thanks, he is most definitely one of my favorites!

That rosy boa is awesome, beautiful snake:2thumb:
she is awesome....I can take no credit for her though, Geoff (ophidianman on here) had had her since a baby, considering she is 20+ years old she is in absolutely perfect shape! :no1:

Lovely pics (and snakes of course) ian :) brbs are fab, thats a really nice cali king too (face full of character) and that hypo burm! its like everyone knows i would love one but havent got room....so they keep showing me pics of them! :devil: :lol2:
Thanks Rach, and kingsnakes are my guilty pleasure! and I`m sure you could squeeze one ickle male hypo burm in somewhere? :whistling2::lol2:

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
brbs look amazing in shed! your amazon is making me very jelous :mf_dribble:gorgeous snakes

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I love the colours of your ATB! Beautiful collection!

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Amazing pictures, loving your Rosy boa :2thumb:

Have you wrote your expected date of death on the calendar yet??...Apparently my hubby is due to die from the "plague" on tuesday :whistling2:

PS....Get well soon.... :)

·
Premium Member
15,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Amazing pictures, loving your Rosy boa :2thumb:

Have you wrote your expected date of death on the calendar yet??...Apparently my hubby is due to die from the "plague" on tuesday :whistling2:

PS....Get well soon.... :)

thanks :2thumb:, and I think I may just make it through you know lol.....its my own stupid fault as I forgot to get my flu jab, and since having severe pneumonia last year I have been warned that even bad colds can put me in hospital...let alone full blown flu :(....one day I may actually get some kind of immune system back, you never know :lol2:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts