Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
they need shooting,actually no...first i would put a lead and collar rnd their neck n see how they like it.i could never hurt any animal its makes me feel sick that some ppl cud actually do that...they want locking up

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
thats horrible asif youd do that to a lizard !! or any animal that doesnt want to go for a walk and theyve called it arshole????????sickos u can clearly see he xdunt like it :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this sick f*** has other clips of him mistreating the beardie and ive made sure ive reported every twisted clip he`s put on .

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
that is way out of order and very cruel
i have a harness for my b/d but thats only cause in the summer i take him out in the car, i hold him but wouldnt walk him.
what a sick git

·
Registered
317 Posts
just emailed this to the host

i just watch this and i have flaged it,but i am dicusted,there are a lot of retile keapers use your site and everone on our forum hates it,have not looked but have been told they have more videos like it,and i think they should all be removed,and it might be a idea to remove the poster as well

will post if i get an aswer

·
Registered
61 Posts
I can't believe soem one would do that to the poor little beardie. I just want to pick him up and cuddle him. I also joined youtube and am flaging this video as well that discusting.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
WHOS THE ASSHOLE!!!!!

people should be reported to the rspca for doing shit like this!! he dont deserve any animals, let alone reptiles. hope the beardie draws blood on him one day...no more than he deserves!!!:sick:

signed up and reported as well.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
what a wanker id love to tie a lead around his neck and hang the dick head the poor dog isnt likeing it either he must think its really funney theres alot of strange people out there :?

·
Registered
61 Posts
He's in australia. and this isnt his only video with the poor beardie. I just spent a hour (cause my slow dial up) registering so i can comment what an git he is and report him

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
think thats the cruelest video ive seen so far.

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
yeh its really blatant cruelty as opposed to ignorance.

I signed up but it took so long i didnt get a chance to report it last night lol, will do so now though.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts