Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I do not normally do this but I have hit a dead end as i do not know alot of monitor requirements and was hoping some nice people could tell me what monitor lizard fits into this:

L:6-8ft H:4-6ft W:2-4ft
Eating mainly bugs with some veg (will have frozen mice/rats but not wanting as staple)
Dry environment (Example: not wanting to donate half the tank for water)
Tameable (would like to have it out and free roam without worrying ill never get it back into its home again)
Cost £50-200

The plan, was to donate a whole wall in my living room thats at the side of my computer desk, and i was thinking about a Nile, but i heared so many people say they hardly ever tame down so i changed my plans for the Niles sake.

Experience:
Beardied, Boscs, Leos, Tokays

·
Registered
13,890 Posts
argus fits in that category so do mangroves, peachthroats, blue tails, dumerils, roughnecks... plenty to choose from.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
OK I do not normally do this but I have hit a dead end as i do not know alot of monitor requirements and was hoping some nice people could tell me what monitor lizard fits into this:

L:6-8ft H:4-6ft W:2-4ft
Eating mainly bugs with some veg (will have frozen mice/rats but not wanting as staple)
Dry environment (Example: not wanting to donate half the tank for water)
Tameable (would like to have it out and free roam without worrying ill never get it back into its home again)
Cost £50-200

The plan, was to donate a whole wall in my living room thats at the side of my computer desk, and i was thinking about a Nile, but i heared so many people say they hardly ever tame down so i changed my plans for the Niles sake.

Experience:
Beardied, Boscs, Leos, Tokays
Not a monitor, but this just SCREAMS Tegu in my opinion. :2thumb:

·
Registered
13,890 Posts
not at £50-200 they dont, well a few are with in that price range:lol2:
apart from the dums ive seen them all going for between £100-200 just have to keep an eye out for the bargains : victory:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts