Reptile Forums banner

65881 - 65900 of 89606 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
she sounds like me as a teenager :lol2: but I soon noticed I could keep more than a zoo at home (with my parents) with the right job :lol2: and noone bossing me around (reptile wise at least) but I do always look back and wish I done the courses they ask for to work there :bash::bash::bash: even though its very easy to leanr more than the courses teach you but they like to see them, so sadly always rules me out the sort of zoo jobs I wanted.
For her birthday she wants a bosc lol. But my wife wants me to get a peach throat next as she saw one today and loves it

·
Registered
2,241 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
arghhhhh 1 offfff dayummmmmm

yep they sure do look cool and dont even think about it just get it...........
ahah, i want to be 100% sure she is female and has been kept correctly before trekking over to kent to find out she's a he, and he has been kept on woodchips in a fish tank all his life!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
ahah, i want to be 100% sure she is female and has been kept correctly before trekking over to kent to find out she's a he, and he has been kept on woodchips in a fish tank all his life!
true very true indeed best to know them sort of things before u jump straight into buy her doesnt whoever is selling have any viv pics etc ....

i take it if your are going to go through with this she will be paired up with one of your males ?

65881 - 65900 of 89606 Posts