Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have your own M.Balfouri spiderling/juvie/adult? Then why not add some pics and make others jealous and proove that they are not just over priced tarantula's.

Also if you are adding pictures, please don't copy from google or any other site and pretend they are yours.

I shall start:

On arrival:

One of them hiding (no name yet):

second one of the three (Also no name) [eating a cricket]:

And again [eating a cricket]:

Dash! (named due to being VERY fast. And loves giving me a little threat display :flrt:) [eating a cricket]

Dash on arrival (as soon as i closed the lid, it run out attacking the tissue...Good boy/girl :2thumb:) [sorry for lack of picture quality - this is due to a camera phone]

You may now begin!

I would also like to say thanks gar : victory: [Rikimaku666/predator or prey]

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
sweet
i had mine thought the post today as well :D

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet
i had mine thought the post today as well :D
nice!

Mine came last wednesday at 8 in the morning. So though i should make the thread today as they have achieved the week milestone. :notworthy:

I am soo tempted to just ask people for money this christmas so i can buy more. :no1:...My favourite tarantula by far!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
yours about 2cm , i was going to buy from gaz but in the end bought from someone else mines abuout 4cm :D stunning little thing

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
from what ive heard from many people is that you shouldnt ever buy them when they are younger than 3rd molt, as they have a very low survival rate, not sure wether its true but ive heard this from a few people

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
from what ive heard from many people is that you shouldnt ever buy them when they are younger than 3rd molt, as they have a very low survival rate, not sure wether its true but ive heard this from a few people
Mine seem to be doing fine. I am checking them every day though. What moult do you think this is on? And how long do you reckon until they moult again at this size?

·
Registered
423 Posts
I am thinking about buying some just they look amazing as adults but are they worth £70 as slings :S I say we invade the island they are from next, just to jack all the tarantulas maybe leave a few but to breed them like crazy then release them into the wild :)

·
Registered
8,186 Posts
Have your own M.Balfouri spiderling/juvie/adult? Then why not add some pics and make others jealous and proove that they are not just over priced tarantula's.

Also if you are adding pictures, please don't copy from google or any other site and pretend they are yours.

I shall start:

On arrival:

One of them hiding (no name yet):

second one of the three (Also no name) [eating a cricket]:

And again [eating a cricket]:

Dash! (named due to being VERY fast. And loves giving me a little threat display :flrt:) [eating a cricket]

Dash on arrival (as soon as i closed the lid, it run out attacking the tissue...Good boy/girl :2thumb:) [sorry for lack of picture quality - this is due to a camera phone]

You may now begin!

I would also like to say thanks gar : victory: [Rikimaku666/predator or prey]
now those pics I can see much better lol nice one empire :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts