Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a few new arrivals and some pics of my Male Jag shedding, will get some better pics of him later as he looks great now! enjoy......

Lister

Isis

Unnamed (??) coastal

Aurora

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Nice snakes. I love Lister. He's just got something about him that i like!

·
Premium Member
13,877 Posts
thanks, he's a pretty striped jaguar with a very clean/wide back, i really like this boy....

WOW! I can properly see why you got him in this pic! I want one even more now. I still like Aurora though but prefer him now.

Your pics make me want to keep carpets!

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
Nice Jags, real jaguar spots :D

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOW! I can properly see why you got him in this pic! I want one even more now. I still like Aurora though but prefer him now.

Your pics make me want to keep carpets!
Ahh good, me doing the teasing for once:) and thanks mate, i know what you mean, i really need to get some pictures that do him some justice as none of mine do, honestly, i think il higher a photographer before i do my site as im useless at pic taking...

Lister and aurora do it for me everytime lol
me too:) Thanks mate

so friggin gorgeous!! hope i get one of these soon:mf_dribble:

i never tire of looking at these beauties
thankyou, you know what its like with carpets... once you pop..... speaking of which, Jon stoped by mine on the way back from yours the other week.... your jungle is absolutely incredible!! i would honestly give you a jag for her anyday.... if i get any that is, fingers crossed.

Thats a Great pic Matt :no1:
you've got some stunners there mate
thanks Mark, i liked that pic too:) how are your lot doing? Bowser grown anymore? i know he's a pig making up for lost time these days....

Thanks again all

Matt

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Yeah they're all doing well, Bowser's still growing like a weed she ;) was measured the other day, 39 inches and her girth is about as thick as an adult corn. she's now on large weiner rats, so doing really well :).

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah, sorry, keep forgetting he's a she now, sorry again, glad she's doing well now, i may be jumping on the boa band wagon again soon if i can find the money, watch this space

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Lol stop apologising matt it's ok, at least now I've found her the perfect mate , Ill pm you some pics when I pick him up :)
Ohhh coming back to the dark side are you now? ;) I knew you'd see sense eventually

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
darkside? you mean coastals and ij's:lol2: nope, you know its carpets all the way for me at the min but iv been made a good offer... pm sent:)

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Stop it!! stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it!! No more pics!! I already have two IJ's and that was all your fault anyway, I'm not looking, I won't look at those pics.... :whip: They're too pretty, my eyes hurt! :surrender:

·
Registered
4,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Stop it!! stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it!! No more pics!! I already have two IJ's and that was all your fault anyway, I'm not looking, I won't look at those pics.... :whip: They're too pretty, my eyes hurt! :surrender:
well il take that as quite a compliment:cheers: ij's are really great and to be honest, they are my least favourite carpet so i think that goes to show how much i love the rest of the family, coastals are my favourite i think, speaking of which... more pics you say?....

i still cant capture his true colour :(

1 - 20 of 43 Posts