Reptile Forums banner

More eggs!!!!!

579 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Roryandwhiskey 
#1 ·
Well, she's done it. Our reverse okettee corn has laid her second clutch this season. We got her first at the start of January and we have found 8 eggs in her lay box this morning. I have no doubt there are more to come.

Only issue I have is that the eggs are smaller than her last clutch and they don't look as healthy. I guess we'll just incubate as normal and see what happens.

Still the best kind of easter eggs I could have hoped for.:no1:

#5 ·
awesome, good to hear about...
I got so many eggs its unreal right now lol... still should have many more to go

#6 ·
Well I got a pic of the two eggs that I found when I took the lay box out and compared to the 17 we have just got off another one of our corns. (shown in the second pic including the two I'm worried about.)

I'm really not holding my breath at all. They do not look good. Main thing is though, the mum (reverse okettee) is in great health and even took a medium mouse last night. She's had a powerade bath in her viv and she's been drinking and bathing in it. She's soooooooooo skinny though so looking at fatting her up with a few extra feeds and get her back to a healthy weight. :2thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.