Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found the little dude sleeping in the coolest position today and couldn't resist getting some snaps.

And here he is looking a bit grumpy cos I accidently woke him up. Was asleep again within five minutes though. Love this guy so much.

Apparently my dad found him like this while I was at work and got some pics as well. Cresties are so photogenic. When I got home he was fully curled around the whole flower. At least I know the plant can definitely take his weight...

·
Registered
849 Posts
Im used to my leos sleeping with their eyes closed. Its gonna take a while getting used to my new crestie starring at me in his sleep lol. How can you tell when they're sleeping?
xx

There eyes sink back into there head so less pronounced and a thin membrane covers the eye giving it the appearance of being milky

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. This seems to be his preferred spot in his new set up. Is sleeping there again at the moment...

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Aah, brilliant pics Atum :flrt:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks suey. He's getting on really well in his new set up. Is eating as usual.

Ordered a few more plants to fill up the viv a bit more and give him some more hiding options during the day. Just gotta wait for it to establish itself now... or it'll all be dead in two weeks. One of the two :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Lol! Well i just hope you are more green fingered than me! :eek:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts