Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these six from customs today, apparently found in a suitcase, i will get better piccys when they have settled down a bit

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
Great to know people are being caught and the animals sent somewhere safe. Well done!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
hi,
how did you manage to get them? thought they get rid or kill them:cry:

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
hi,
how did you manage to get them? thought they get rid or kill them:cry:

if the airports get anything like that there call the RSPCA what then call the approprait rescue a friend of ours runs a reptile rescue and there were brought a tiny baby gecko that weas found in someones luggage and there did have a scorpion on the way but sadly that passed away on the way to them :cry:

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They dont kill any animals nor do they return them to the wild, exotics are always offered to those people and reptile clubs that are registered with them Only on the very rarest of occasions will they call the RSPCA, when they have exhausted all other avenues to rehome, as the rspca have no appropiate capabilities to look after anything unless it has fur or feathers!!!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
the rspca have no appropiate capabilities to look after anything unless it has fur or feathers!!!
and half the time they even struggle with those..

N

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
i thought so wasnt to sure , well if any of you get to many need to find them a good home i always take in rescue and unwanteds :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts