Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Ahhhh! Burms....I love the burms...If I had the room Id have a hundred burms! Maybe thats a slight exaggeration....but meh...I do like them, wish I still had my 3 *sobs*

Very nice snakeys there, love the retic too :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Dude :shock: ! They are freakin amazing!

Thx
Matt

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
They're lovely mate..absolutely stunning... love burms just dont have the room for them.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Thanks simonc, you have a great collection there. We have been looking into the BCI and it sounds ideal for what we want. The only thing is Matt would like somthing a little different to the Royal colour wise. I did a search on Albinos (his fave) and other colours but didnt get alot.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
junction said:
WOW :shock: They are great I wish that I could have a snake that big but with a baby in the house, might not be good idea, so I have to stick to the smaller ones. :D
I have small children (5&2) but keep my snakes in a dedicated reptile room(converted garage) that has two locking doors for safety.I aplaud your sensible attitude,for too many times i see burms/retics in flimsy vivs in someones living room with kids running around!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.