Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Utter Stupid. Too Think People Get A High Out Of This. I totally agree, Im glad your not supposed to feed live in UK.

Really Sad To Say The Least.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
KNOBHEADS!

·
Registered
5,282 Posts
havent watched it yet, but im guessing its the burn eating the goat????

but americans are genrally responsible, and it is important not to tar all with the same brush. every society/country has its dregs, america has moree because its a bigger country and utube is american...

·
Registered
407 Posts
the problem is the site is american. and in america it is not ilegal to feed live prey so therefor they are allowed to show it :/ although i know myself and alot of others dont aggree with this practise it is done and you will come across it every so often all i can suggest is not to watch it. its very doubtful youtube will do anything about it so theres nothing we can really do.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, I am an American, but I do not feed live to my snakes. And I wish more breeders and dealers here would start off on frozen.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Tw*ts, i hate it, i think that there should be more laws in america, as there is so much abuse goin on over there, and in this country as well, its pet shops that don know wat they are sellin...if u know what i mean

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
u tube

Hi all

It could be stopped once and forall on this site by banning you tube, or if this forum will not ban it then people stop looking at you tube postings.

slither61 :snake: :snake: :snake:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts