Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. CrestedGeckoLover here.

Today, because my mum was so kind, she said I could have my Crestie today.
The lady at Pets @ Home said the one I wanted was a really rare Dalmatian Spot morph. But instead of having just black spots, it had black and RED spots. I heard its really hard to get a gecko like that. Please tell me if its natural, or if it is really rare. Thanks!

x-CrestedGeckoLover-x

Thats Crestie the Crested Gecko. Dalmatian morph!

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Hi. CrestedGeckoLover here.

Today, because my mum was so kind, she said I could have my Crestie today.
The lady at Pets @ Home said the one I wanted was a really rare Dalmatian Spot morph. But instead of having just black spots, it had black and RED spots. I heard its really hard to get a gecko like that. Please tell me if its natural, or if it is really rare. Thanks!

x-CrestedGeckoLover-x

Thats Crestie the Crested Gecko. Dalmatian morph!
Picture is not working for me, might be because im on my telephone but Dalmatians aren't rare, red spots are less common but I wouldn't say they're super rare either.
You can get red, black and green I believe.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
I wouldn't exactly say they were rare, PAH will say its rare because they probably don't see too many like this, and of course if people think they are rare they are more likely to buy one :)
PS cant see pic either

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Sorry, not rare really:( We have a fair few dalmations, some with three different coloured spots. Sounds like "sales talk" from the staff member, but as long as you like it that's all the matters.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Refresh the page to see Crestie.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I can't see any dal spots but it looks like a lovely little Red Bicolour all the same! Actually one of my favourite morphs and one I'm hoping to get next.

Like already said the red dal spots aren't too rare. I actually have two with red and black dal spots.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts