Reptile Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
while messing around with the marcel poots corn predictor, i cant seem to work out ... what makes what ..... so to speak!!!! pewter to pewter makes pewters, but how do you get pewters??? or phantoms???
does anyone know of a site or anyone have a list of how most of these morphs have come about? :roll:

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just had a quick look at that site .... i've looked at a lot of sites but none have been as black and white as that one ..... thanks alot, i dont know how i've missed it!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
508 Posts
NP mate, I found it while trying to track down info on that blooming Christmas Corn but as of yet still non the wiser..... I was thinking perhaps that was a morph as I said this is all still very new to me (more at home with Spiders)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Cheers for that I was starting to think I was going senile (starts early in our family) it explains it perfectly...... on the one I've seen it is a very deep red & the stripes go a dark green colour as the snake ages hence the name 'christmas' I suppose I'm very tempted to buy it as I've never seen one before and it is a stunner thanks again

http://kornnatter.de/cornpedia-op-content-tid-31-cornsnake_morph-christmas.html

found it!!!!!! hence edit

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
pewter is bloodred and charcoal dude.
phantom is charcoal ghost
thats are quite different though

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
you have to work it out urself.
its the same with amel caramels being butters, but it dont tell you that.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:lol: so the magic computer aint so magic !!! :lol:
oh well ... it keeps the brain ticking over!!!! cheers Nige.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
it is, but you need to know a few things..
it will say like 'amel caramel' you need to know that this is a butter... it will give you the right info, but just as individual morphs.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
stick with it mate, just takes time, i get stuff wrong all the time when i 1st look... its not always easy, some get it quicker than others

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
theres another gen calc for corns called 'Micks Cornsnake Progeny Predictor'. Its a lot easier to use than Generic Genetic Wizard, but a lot of the newer morphs are missing from it. Its a good starting point if your just learning, before moving up to the Generic Genetic Wizard.
Its available to download through my webbie, along with the gen wiz.

http://www.iansvivarium.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/downloads.html

:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts