Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you tell me some interesting names you call your snakes please.

My Albino boa is called Mr Bananas.

Reactions: Bombjack

·
Registered
63 Posts
My 2 big carpets used to be called leggy and fluff, still are sometimes lol but I renamed them flame and Zsadist. My 2 babies are called Pandora and flash so pretty normal I guess :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
my corn in called barry. it's short for barrowman. on account of the 'camp' colouring.
Friends royals are called, Toothless, Bungi and Ompong. They all translate to toothless, i don't know why he did it :lol2:

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Not a snake but I have an Amazon milk frog called Kevin. Named after the bird on the film 'up'.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Thought i was really clever at the time..... named the corn kellogs:blush:
The hognose Storm because of their attitude,should have called him sunshine or something, think he is a dud, as has such a sweet nature!

How many pythons are called Monty, a friend has one.

·
Registered
335 Posts
My rough green snake is called Gekko, because, why not.

And my rhino rat snake is called Boss Tanaka, because kill bill is a sick film :2thumb:

josh

·
Registered
337 Posts
My Royal ended up being called Chucky. After the evil doll from the film Child's Play. My wife took to calling it Chucky because she is terrified of snakes and was caught up in the usual stereotypical misconception that they are evil nasty creatures.

From that perspective Chucky works however, there are a couple of reasons the name does not fit. First of all Chucky (my Royal) is a girl, secondly unless your a mouse, she has got the sweetest disposition and is really friendly and sociable.

I dragged my feet thinking up a name and in the meanwhile she had been called Chucky so many times that it just ended up getting stuck with the name. :blush:

·
Registered
115 Posts
The boas are named after Greek Titans : Gaia, Rhea, Prometheus, Helios, Eos and Phosphorous! The hognoses are named after criminals : Bonnie and Clyde! And the burm is called Ussop after the character in One Piece :)

Reactions: Bombjack

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hognose called Harley (because he is a hog ....bike reference)
PRB called Paddington (because he is from deepest darkest Peru)
Tree Boa called Wotsit ( because he is the colour of a Wotsit)
Jap Rat called Yoshi (because he is Japanese)
Rough scaled Sand boa called Brian ( why not ?)
BCI called Elspeth ( just like the name and never had a daughter)
Dumerils called Helen (was a temporary name that just stuck)
Corn snake called Cody ( he was originally called Cobby ( corn on the cob) but I misheard the person I got her from and thought it was Cody !

1 - 20 of 28 Posts