Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever wondered what you get when you have Jake 'JnB-Boas' + Alan 'IconBoas' in a confined space with boas.....Well its called Motley Mayhem and consists of Blood, screams and lots of teeth hahahaha.

Went around to see Alan today and ended up getting bitten twice and alan once all by the same boa haha. BAD THING IS....IM BUYING THIS BOA HAHA. I love her really :flrt:

So these are pictures of the day and the.....3... yes i said 3 Motley boas i ended up purchasing before leaving his house haha.

First off the bite pics:

Me struggling too get the boa back in the viv with a snake hook and bloody arm while alan runs awy and takes pictures from afar. lol

Ok so here are my new Motleys...
07 Female HET. Anery T1 Motley

Here is my Male 09 Columbian Motley with lovely tail stripe.

Here is my Female 09 Columbian Motley. Little stunner.

Hope you like and a big thanks too Alan @ ICONBOAS again. THANKS ALAN.

Im sure either me or Alan will get some better pictures up of my 2 babies this evening, was abit hard too get decent pics today inbetween getting bitten and have a chin wag haha.

Jake : victory:

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
I shouldn't laugh but I did.

Those are some nice snakes you picked up, I am quite jelous.: victory:

·
Registered
17,332 Posts
Nice, nice nice little Boas!!

Loved your very red blood BTW!!!!!:lol2:

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Nice, nice nice little Boas!!

Loved your very red blood BTW!!!!!:lol2:
Take your medicine Pam otherwise we'll all have to pull out the silver, crosses and garlic!!

·
Registered
17,332 Posts
Take your medicine Pam otherwise we'll all have to pull out the silver, crosses and garlic!!
But Robbie!!

You know im allowed out if i promise to be good, and it is such healthy RED blood!!!!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
some great looking snakes there love that male 09 columbian its stunning :notworthy:

nice bites aswell lol.

·
Registered
9,472 Posts
shurrrrup lol says the man bitten by little shoe lace snakes lol

Buy a real snake :Na_Na_Na_Na:

Pfftttt... Wanna play a game Jake, For years you have never kept real snakes, Your game is to get bit by my Carpets with thought flinching......(jigsaw Style)

:whistling2:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Jake you have made my day... :2thumb:I am still chuckling to my self now!!
Hey you never mentioned she struck a cut my foot first.. decided she did not like the taste of me- I loved the way then she decided your elbow looked a better choice- she just launched from floor level and WHAM! she must of hung on to you for hours- ok so I am embeleshing this.. well it seemed like hours! Thanks again Jake for the entertainment:lol2:

Alan

Ever wondered what you get when you have Jake 'JnB-Boas' + Alan 'IconBoas' in a confined space with boas.....Well its called Motley Mayhem and consists of Blood, screams and lots of teeth hahahaha.

Went around to see Alan today and ended up getting bitten twice and alan once all by the same boa haha. BAD THING IS....IM BUYING THIS BOA HAHA. I love her really :flrt:

So these are pictures of the day and the.....3... yes i said 3 Motley boas i ended up purchasing before leaving his house haha.

First off the bite pics:

Me struggling too get the boa back in the viv with a snake hook and bloody arm while alan runs awy and takes pictures from afar. lol

Ok so here are my new Motleys...
07 Female HET. Anery T1 Motley

Here is my Male 09 Columbian Motley with lovely tail stripe.

Here is my Female 09 Columbian Motley. Little stunner.

Hope you like and a big thanks too Alan @ ICONBOAS again. THANKS ALAN.

Im sure either me or Alan will get some better pictures up of my 2 babies this evening, was abit hard too get decent pics today inbetween getting bitten and have a chin wag haha.

Jake : victory:

·
Registered
5,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey you never mentioned she struck a cut my foot first.. decided she did not like the taste of me- I loved the way then she decided your elbow looked a better choice- she just launched from floor level and WHAM! she must of hung on to you for hours- ok so I am embeleshing this.. well it seemed like hours! Thanks again Jake for the entertainment:lol2:

Alan

Was an amazing strike i must admit.

Im glad my pain has brought you much enjoyment haha. Really bruised up now she must have put some serious pressure into that bite.

:lol2::lol2:

·
Registered
5,649 Posts

Alan
I've seen all the photos now...I want that little Albino.:mf_dribble:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts