1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
wow thats amazing

·
Pets are a luxury!!!
28,359 Posts
There are other videos of how the mouse was clicker trained and also a Multi bringing back a ball that is thrown and putting it in her hand. Amazing:2thumb:

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
There are other videos of how the mouse was clicker trained and also a Multi bringing back a ball that is thrown and putting it in her hand. Amazing:2thumb:
yea the clicker trainign videos are brill arent they? amazing.

·
Registered
111 Posts
wow

wow that was fantastic, we have 2 baby mice dont think i could ever get them to do all that. great excerise and stimulation for mouse. Fab.

·
Pets are a luxury!!!
28,359 Posts
wow that was fantastic, we have 2 baby mice dont think i could ever get them to do all that. great excerise and stimulation for mouse. Fab.
If you look at the other video clips to the right of the actual agility clip the person shows how to clicker train mice and multis

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
my imediate thought was...

"its odd what the rulers of the multiverse consider as research" :whistling2:

but thats because im currently reading the hitchhikers books lol :blush::blush:

my second thought was... thats genius!!! i wonder if it would work with rats..? as obviuosly rats are very intelligent and can be trained so i thought maybe they would take to it quite well!? any ideas!?!?

·
Registered
9,175 Posts
my imediate thought was...

"its odd what the rulers of the multiverse consider as research" :whistling2:

but thats because im currently reading the hitchhikers books lol :blush::blush:

my second thought was... thats genius!!! i wonder if it would work with rats..? as obviuosly rats are very intelligent and can be trained so i thought maybe they would take to it quite well!? any ideas!?!?

I clicker trained my last ratties to come when needed. So click et voila shelf full of rats. It was also handy when they were out of their cage freeranging and you needed them back in the cage.

I found that very tiny pieces of treats worked well. You don't want them big enough so that the rats can run off and stash them, more bite size pieces. My weapon of choice was broken up yoggie drops which I'm pretty sure they would do anything for!

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I clicker trained my last ratties to come when needed. So click et voila shelf full of rats. It was also handy when they were out of their cage freeranging and you needed them back in the cage.

I found that very tiny pieces of treats worked well. You don't want them big enough so that the rats can run off and stash them, more bite size pieces. My weapon of choice was broken up yoggie drops which I'm pretty sure they would do anything for!
lol my friends rats just loves those!!

how exactly did you click train them to come to you?! it interests me alot.. shall have to go n watch the video where she shows how to click train..

but especialy in rats it seem to me that its a realy good way to exercise there brains?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts