Reptile Forums banner

Mouse agility clip ...

1K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  naz_pixie 
#1 ·
#4 ·
wow thats amazing

#11 ·
There are other videos of how the mouse was clicker trained and also a Multi bringing back a ball that is thrown and putting it in her hand. Amazing:2thumb:

#17 ·
wow that was fantastic, we have 2 baby mice dont think i could ever get them to do all that. great excerise and stimulation for mouse. Fab.
If you look at the other video clips to the right of the actual agility clip the person shows how to clicker train mice and multis

#18 ·
my imediate thought was...

"its odd what the rulers of the multiverse consider as research" :whistling2:

but thats because im currently reading the hitchhikers books lol :blush::blush:

my second thought was... thats genius!!! i wonder if it would work with rats..? as obviuosly rats are very intelligent and can be trained so i thought maybe they would take to it quite well!? any ideas!?!?

#19 ·
I clicker trained my last ratties to come when needed. So click et voila shelf full of rats. It was also handy when they were out of their cage freeranging and you needed them back in the cage.

I found that very tiny pieces of treats worked well. You don't want them big enough so that the rats can run off and stash them, more bite size pieces. My weapon of choice was broken up yoggie drops which I'm pretty sure they would do anything for!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.