Thank you I have been looking for this for ages lol

·
Registered
921 Posts
Very useful...thanks :no1:

·
Registered
101 Posts
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I've been keeping mice for nearly a year and thought I'd finally worked out the weights and sizes.
Finding these charts has helped me see where I went wrong and confirmed the bits that are right.

THANK YOU!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
live rodent's

Hi was wondering if you could help me out as im breeding mice and rats for my snakes but i dont have enough snakes yet so i have lots of fuzzy's to adult mice for sale. I also have some rat pups at the moment but only 1 snake that will take them so ive been giving them to my dad for his snakes as he has a lot more than me, anyway's im looking for some help where i can put live mice and rats for sale on RFUK, any information would be very usefull and appreciated, my email adress is [email protected] thank you very much:2thumb:

·
Registered
28 Posts
prices for mice and rats (live)

fuzzies are £1.50 each , the smaller mice almost large adult's are £1.75 , large breeding adult mice are £2. minimum order would be 10, but i can also sell breeding start up cages, 3 adult females with 1 adult male inc cage for £35 if you wanted them as pets or for breeding yourself.
The rat pup's are £2.50 each, medium size rats (size of 2 adult mice) are £3.50 each and adult rats are £4.50, contact me at [email protected] for any more information as i have acess to a lot of hatchling corn snakes for eg. butters, amels, bloodreds, hypo lavanders and many more, almost all the snakes will be carring different genes so just ask what you are looking for, many thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

·
Registered
28 Posts
prices for mice and rats (live)

where abouts in England do you live as i always have a stock of mice and rats at different ages, i also have a very large collection of corn snakes available from normals to your much rare ones for eg my dad produced the first ever citrine corn snake 3 years back and look beautifull, the corns that may be available will more than likely be carring other genes so you never know if you breed them you may get a suprise or 2. if you would like any more information contact me at [email protected] i dont have a car but if you placed a medium sized order and paid for the petrol then i could get my dad to bring me to you at a suitable time for both of us as my dad works 4 days over 7 and normally is busy with his animals on a Sunday, please send me an email if you would like any more information or advice as i can also sell start up kits for breeding mice, you get 3 females and 1 male provided with a cage, you would need to get the water bottle and food tray. i hope this has helped.:2thumb:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Can you message me your email as my photos are too big to upload onto the forums. She's got her devil like horns on the carapace. Remember only the males show the purple/pinkish colours.
Tobyn

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.