Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fluffy is on 1 pinkie every 5-7 days, he had a problem with not feeding over chrimbo and had a regurge 2 feeds ago.

he's around 7 months old (ish) but feeding him just now he's about the same size at his thickest point as a pinkie.

Should I go up to fuzzies (worried it may be too big as I've not seen one) and worried it may be too much and trigger a regurge.

Should I feed two pinkies ? and how do you go about that, two in one session or more regular feeding.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tubs ? you've lost me there :)

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Fluffy is on 1 pinkie every 5-7 days, he had a problem with not feeding over chrimbo and had a regurge 2 feeds ago.

he's around 7 months old (ish) but feeding him just now he's about the same size at his thickest point as a pinkie.

Should I go up to fuzzies (worried it may be too big as I've not seen one) and worried it may be too much and trigger a regurge.

Should I feed two pinkies ? and how do you go about that, two in one session or more regular feeding.
You could try leaving the second one near where he's eating the first and see if he takes it - if he does then you could do that for a few feeds until he's slightly larger then offer just the one fuzzy. I'm like you, I don't like to feed anything larger than the snake is round

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
i feed one of my smaller ones two pinkies and just leav tem close to each other and he alwasy eats them when he's a bit bigger he'll move onto fuzzys just like i did with killer my amel corn :smile:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for replies I'll do that next feed :)

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I have a corn almost the same age as Fluffy - I upped the feed to 2 pinkies once a week about 3 feeds ago and she seems fine. She hasn't got the girth for fuzzies yet as she was an awkward feeder when I first got her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts