Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering...

How many people do you have on your MSN list

And how many of those do you actually know who they are / regularly talk to them?

I was looking at my list and I have over 150 people but I only know who about 10-15 of them are... I'm sure I would know more but people keep changing their usernames to quotes and other weird things so I have absolutely no clue :lol2:

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
180+ i think at the moment.. most of whom i do sort of know...

having 17 convo windows open at once is a tad hectic mind you!

N

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
i switched emails not too long ago now i have about 40 and i talk to almost all of them ... just not at the same time lol

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
I have like 25 and they are just the people that i know from school then about 7 people blocked.

I only talk to about 3 or 4 everyday tho

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Just wondering...

How many people do you have on your MSN list

And how many of those do you actually know who they are / regularly talk to them?

I was looking at my list and I have over 150 people but I only know who about 10-15 of them are... I'm sure I would know more but people keep changing their usernames to quotes and other weird things so I have absolutely no clue :lol2:
i don't have a clue who 50% of the people that are on mine :(

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I dunno who most of the people on my list are, and the ones who i do know....i have em blocked :lol2: theres only one or two people i can be bothered talking to on msn

·
Registered
17,204 Posts
ive only got my mum on mine. She doesnt have a computer though :(

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
Oh, and i bet that 90% of them i can tell you their name, and where i know them from (online or off the net: P)

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
I have 13 people on mine, only a few talk to me.
:(

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
58... I talk to every single one of them. Not every day, but I catch mostly everyone at least once a week.

I don't see the point in having anyone on your list if you don't know them. If theres anyone I don't recognise or have lost touch with over the years, I'll just delete them.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts