Reptile Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okies peeps i got chatting to a mate the other day who was after getting s new home for what was thought as an indian python so contacted bloke who dropped said snake off today well after initial brief views on arrival it was decided he is a nice lil 7ft male burm(sex to be determined as not definate)
well i was more than shocked to find out that his name is khan a nice coincidence for me as the very first snake i rehomed was my female burm a few years back and now my first rehome after just getting back into herps is also a khan :D

Here he is hope you like will get some more once he/she has settled

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
Very Nice

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
cool looking snake 8)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Nice one jay,i like the normals as you know and that is a good one!
If you want me to probe it,bring it with you when you come over next.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
simonc said:
Nice one jay,i like the normals as you know and that is a good one!
If you want me to probe it,bring it with you when you come over next.
Your an absolute diamond Mate i think i will take you up on that :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:lol: :lol: i love me burms anyone that knows me from old knows they are my real passion and is good to have a couple of nice looking ones again :D

G

·
That is gorgeous mate and you are one hell of a jammy git as well.I see the luck stays with you.How many did you end up re-homeing last time?

Glad to see the arm has well and truely healed now mate as i know it broke your heart to see the others going when you couldnt deal with them.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Greenphase said:
That is gorgeous mate and you are one hell of a jammy git as well.I see the luck stays with you.How many did you end up re-homeing last time?

Glad to see the arm has well and truely healed now mate as i know it broke your heart to see the others going when you couldnt deal with them.
hello mate yeah seems the luck is still with me :D and last count of rehome burms was about for when i kept em before :D yeah arm is coming back mate which is a good thing it tore me up losing then last lot

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hello guys and gals well just a little update it was khans feeding day today and at this point he hasnt taken his food but has taken pleasure in nailing one of my mates on the hand :oops: :oops: agreed the daft bugger decided to try holding him whilst i was out of the room despite his feeding day :twisted: will get more updates as they come along

G

·
LMFAO i used to hate getting tagged by snakes that wernt mine :twisted:

Had quite a few of them as you know Jay.I hope Khan feeds later for you though mate and pleased he is settling in well

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Greenphase said:
LMFAO i used to hate getting tagged by snakes that wernt mine :twisted:

Had quite a few of them as you know Jay.I hope Khan feeds later for you though mate and pleased he is settling in well
cheers bud keep checking him and making sure he is okies
and yeah i think i remember venus taking a liking to your nose on one occasion and kings that loved to tag you :D

G

·
Yea tell me about it mate me and my big ideas with venus.Look shes good as gold held up to my face and the next i know shes hanging from my nose and those damn king snakes breeding trio that had 9 fingers in about 15 seconds.

Keep us updated on the Khan front though mate would be nice to see how hes doing

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Greenphase said:
Yea tell me about it mate me and my big ideas with venus.Look shes good as gold held up to my face and the next i know shes hanging from my nose and those damn king snakes breeding trio that had 9 fingers in about 15 seconds.

Keep us updated on the Khan front though mate would be nice to see how hes doing
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Damn i cant stop laughing now

venus settled nicely in the end when she was nailing rats like they were going out of fashion Damn i am starting to miss my old collection :cry:

G

·
Jay do you still see venus at all i would be really interested to see how she turned out mate.She had some really nice pink colour in her and im wondering if she was really a salmon rather than normal.All the hatchlings that came in that batch were pretty much the same but she was the best of the lot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts