Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have two corns for sale as i need the room for an iguana.

The male is a Miami corn and is very big for his age. The female is an normal but is slightly small.
Both are about 12 months and are unrelated so ok to breed from when their old enough.
They are both well handled and are brillient handlers my young cousins have had them and they've been great. Both feeding really well on one mouse a week.

They can come with their viv which is a completly glass Exo-Terra one brand new and really nice display, their hide etc will be provided as well.

Would consider splitting them. Im looking for any offers as i need a soon-ish sale.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
free bump for u m8... but both look pretty much like commons to me (granted one could be miami as that is similar to common) but definatly no amel :S

peace

James

·
Registered
6,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mine are in my facebook photo album and i copy and pasted. think the general rule is the pic needs to be on the inet first then copy and paste.

p.s changed the morph of female she is normal its my other female whose amel got confused

·
Registered
11,538 Posts
Are you sure they are the same age?? The bigger is about twice the size!! Very nice though, although i wouldn't classify either of them as a Miami!!:2thumb:

·
Registered
6,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Their roughly the same age the male is 12months and the female is about 10 i think didn't breed them myself so cant be dead on with age but i know the male is a big boy

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
they are both the same as my miami lol i thought normals were more red than grey

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
free bump for you

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
hi any chance of delivery interested in 2 snakes and viv i will pay petrol ?

·
Registered
83 Posts
snakes

how much do u want for them if the price is right ill take them all tel 01254772090 ring if u want to discuss this thanks pauline

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
If only i had the money and the space i would have loved the female from you... Free bump

·
Registered
6,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bumping again come on i sound like a market salesman "corns for sale cheap corns"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts