Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, this forum is definitley the best lol.

Just registered on 'HybridHaven.net' as I'm lokking into producing 'Carpall's' and instantly I couldnt post threads, trouble loading etc. And half of the info I read on there was total B******T!

Must say guys, were doing extremely well on here, most educated forum in the world :no1:

So, I know that Hybrids are frowned upon amongst many but personally I love them and would love to set myself a target to produce my first Hybrids!

I was wondering, is the brumation and introductory process, incubation etc. the same as breeding royal x royal or carpet x carpet or a totally different process because of the Genus?

Any guides or tips will be greatly appreciated.

Also I'm here for info, not to argue so please no negative comments, if you can help then please POST!

Regards :2thumb:

Reactions: KDOC

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I realy dont fancy hybrids my self I tell you what though them bloodballs are quiete nice just dont think its something id step in to but good luck to you with your plans always good to set goals hope yayou make it work :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
I like this forum because it's never slow. Take every other forum on snakes, it takes about a week to get a reply but here you've got one every 2min, new threads every 10min, what more can you asked for.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I realy dont fancy hybrids my self I tell you what though them bloodballs are quiete nice just dont think its something id step in to but good luck to you with your plans always good to set goals hope yayou make it work :2thumb:
Cheers mate!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.