Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just posting as i am getting my 1st ever snake in a few hours. It is a snow corn and was just wondering what to expect when i get it? I know u r suppost to look up and research all before buying an animal, i know this but it just sorta happened :lol2:

Heres a pic of it........

Many thanks :)

Fraser :2thumb:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Expect to get more vivs, and more corns, and more expence, be warned it wont stop at one....:devil: :lol2:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Expect to get more vivs, and more corns, and more expence, be warned it wont stop at one....:devil: :lol2:
Hahahahahahha. Like my lizards i guess, started with one beardie and ended up with a big list of reps lol, i thought this would be the same haha, thanks.

Fraser : victory:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
You will either need a ceramic heater with guard, or a mat (covered) attatched to a thermostat to control the heat.

Good luck with it, they are very addictive

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
Glad you got her and am sure she will be the first of many :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
unprotected bulb can burn snake. get some protection to it. maths are better than bulbs for corns thou, so you might get one. if you have bulb make shure you put thermometer inside to read temps as thermostat is probably not an option tonight. other than that read lot of care sheets and get proper set-up as soon as possible . and people above are right . thats only beginning:lol2:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
unprotected bulb can burn snake. get some protection to it. maths are better than bulbs for corns thou, so you might get one. if you have bulb make shure you put thermometer inside to read temps as thermostat is probably not an option tonight. other than that read lot of care sheets and get proper set-up as soon as possible . and people above are right . thats only beginning:lol2:
I have a mat here, where do i put it and do i use spot bulb aswell as it?

Can make an order of stuff for snake 2morrow :) So its only 4 the night :)

Thanks , Fraser : victory:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I have a mat here, where do i put it and do i use spot bulb aswell as it?

Can make an order of stuff for snake 2morrow :) So its only 4 the night :)

Thanks , Fraser : victory:
i wouldn't put bulb than. hm will be enough but make sure to check it with hand (or thermometer if you got one handy). get thermostat for tomorrow.
:2thumb:

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Expect a costly addiction:mf_dribble:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts