1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Wierd. As soon as I posted last message teh pics appeared. lol

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Seeing as Im not a fan of the royal morphs it just looks like a normal to me.... which means I like it :lol: :lol: But whats the differences as it looks the same to me.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Don't listen to him! :lol: I love Royal Morphs (well, most) and that's a nice Cinnamon. Although, I couldn't tell you what to call him... but he' certainly a stunner.

Tim, when you see a Cinny up against a Normal, then you really see the differences! :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they are a black pastel....put it against a normal and you`ll see the diffrence...thse can produce pewters, silver bullets down the line...plus im getting a lemon pastel too

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Simon said:
Don't listen to him! :lol: I love Royal Morphs (well, most) and that's a nice Cinnamon. Although, I couldn't tell you what to call him... but he' certainly a stunner.

Tim, when you see a Cinny up against a Normal, then you really see the differences! :)
thanks simon... xxx

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
nah just my personal opinion.. not a fan of most royal morphs... more the ones that mess with colour and pattern... but that is really nice.. and yeah Simon you're probably right up against a normal royal... just seeing it on its own makes it look the same to me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im with Tim to an extent on the royal morphs in all honesty.I just dont like the way the colours become "muddy" as they get older.I like the pieds and albino as although they do fade down a bit they are still amazing contrast.

I have seen many lemonpastals and pastals that looked totally knockout stunning as hatchlings but 2 years later unless you knew what you were looking for you would confuse them with a high gold or normal royal.

·
Registered
543 Posts
NNY said:
Seeing as Im not a fan of the royal morphs it just looks like a normal to me.... which means I like it :lol: :lol: But whats the differences as it looks the same to me.
I'm afraid i'm not a great fan of royal morphs either, other than albinos and piebalds and perhaps more distictive morphs like striped, the rest are too similar to normals for my liking. I would love a piebald though.

Duzzie

·
Registered
8,173 Posts
Very nice - as for names be original like me and go for black pastel and pastel - easy to remember and if you get anymore you just get to add male/female and 1 2 3 4 etc etc - brilliant system! lol

Love both animals there, must actually get a cinny or black pastel at some point in my life - i keep being distracted by the bright and pretty pattern morphs even though i do love pewters - ahh why can't royal morphs be £80 like corn morphs lol.

Rach

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
Beautiful snakes. How often do you handle your royals? My baby doesnt mind handling at all, but my new 2 1/2 year old female gets really stressed.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Do you know what sex they are?

Then I'll think of some names

1 - 20 of 32 Posts